ST. CROIX YACHT CLUB
CODE OF CONDUCT
PARENTS: please read and discuss with your child!
The primary mission of this program is to safely teach youth to sail, race, and develop a lifelong passion for the sport of sailing. We are committed to making sure that all youth are respected and encouraged, having fun and feeling safe go hand in hand.
- We will treat each other fairly and respectfully.
- We will help students and instructors when they ask.
- We will try to solve disagreements by talking it over ourselves. If we can’t, we will ask the instructors to help.
- We will respect instructor's authority at all times.
- We agree disruptive behavior is unfair to others and acknowledge that it will not be tolerated.
- We will wear our approved PFDs while on or near the water.
- Parents or guardians hereby agree to be responsible and pay for for any property damage, beyond normal wear and tear, as defined by SCYC, to the boats and/or other property of SCYC.
Electronic Signature Agreement. By selecting the "I Accept" button, you are signing this Agreement electronically. You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this Agreement and consent to be legally bound by this Agreement's terms and conditions.