SCYC Galley and Club House Protocols:
- You must wear a mask and use sanitizer/wash hands upon entering the clubhouse. There are hand sanitizer bottles all over the club and sanitizer stations in the east room, both bathrooms and in the office
- Mask must be worn inside the clubhouse at all times- unless at a table while eating/ drinking
- You may place an order at the bar and a bartender/server will bring the drink/food to your table. There will be no loitering in the bar area.
- Still no more than 50 people gathering at the club. Social distancing is a must.
- Limited seating: 6 people per table / tables 6 feet apart
- Disposable dishes, utensils, napkins & drink containers are used. (guests may bring their own utensils and drink containers). We are on a waiting to have our facility equipment inspected to be able use glass and dishware, again.
- Beaches closed from 4PM-6AM every Friday-Sunday & holidays, until further notice. We are awaiting clarification for boaters.
We need everyone’s cooperation to practice common courtesy for those around you. So that we can stay safe while being able to keep SCYC open and fun for the membership.