Youth Sailing Association (YSA)
Click for The 2018 YSA Schedule
YSA program fees are paid to the St. Croix Youth Sailing Association (YSA). YSA is a 501c3 established to facilitate reducing YSA program fees. For info on the YSA click on http://www.stxysa.com/ . SCYSA Downloadable Registration Forms are available.
YSA Fees (per semester)
- $500 High School Team
- $800 Opti RWB
- $1,000 Opti RWB + High School Team
- $1,500 Opti RWB + High School Team + 29er + Nacra
St Croix Yacht Club (SCYC) Fees
- Family Membership $950 annual + $1,150 onetime Initiation Fee: Become a Family Member of the SCYC, which allows you and your family full access to the SCYC facilities, galley, programs and events.
- Jr. Membership $200: If your child is between the ages of 12-21 they can become a Jr. Member. Where your child will have free use of all the SCYC facilities.
- Boat Usage Fee $200: If your child is younger than 12, the family may pay an annual Boat Usage fee.