1/27/2021 COVID-19 VI GOV
Government Exec Orders: EXEC ORDERS COVID19 1-27-2021.pdf
Governor Bryan announced during his Press Briefing that guidelines for the modified “Safer at Home” phase that will be in place as of Tues, 1/28/2021
- The sale of alcohol will be prohibited from 11PM-8AM, until further notice.
- Restaurants that serve alcohol. guest may be served at your table. There will be no loitering in the bar area.
- Establishments must close to patrons from midnight-6a.m. daily
- Beaches will be closed from 4PM-6AM every Sat-Sunday & holidays, until further notice.
- Those traveling from listed states, must have a negative Covid-19 test / positive antibody test no later than 5 days prior travel date or quarantine for 14 days after arrival.
- 50% of capacity or up to 100ppl- whichever is less. (75 for the club)
- mass gatherings up to 100
- no dancing inside or outside establishments with a bar
- anchoring guidelines: no vessels tying up together. 12 ft between vessels
- Private school campuses are allowed to reopen in accordance with Health Department guidelines.