Special thanks to Doug DeRue, our RC Chris and Morgan for their hard work on many of these items.
Thanks to Doug DeRue and Beacher for finding and fixing a second leak (and replacing a bunch more pipe) behind the kitchen. More work is still required here but the hotwater heater is still usable and leaks are stopped at least for now.
- We have replaced the attic vent on the admin building, the existing whirly bird (donated) has been broken for many years. - thanks Dave Follman and Greg Tonin
- We have installed two attic vents (donated) on the main building, the main building attic was very hot, much improved. - thanks Dave Follman and Greg Tonin
- There is a new roof over the shop area.
- We have installed a new cell phone repeater. It is in and working but the external antenna will need to be moved to the new antenna mast as soon as it is installed. - thanks Reliable Network Solutions
- We have completed the video camera installation, we now how 16 high def color, night vision cameras installed. Two of these cameras required the installation of wireless links from the main gate and generator building to the admin building. We now have a state of the art video security system at the club. - thanks to David Wheeler and Reliable Network Solutions
- Part of the video project includes the installation of a new high performance SMHO router (complete), we are working with BBVI and RNS to get our public IP in place and tighten network security. - Thanks to Broadband VI
- We have replaced the two handicapped parking signs which were weathered and worn. These are one of the first things one sees as they enter the club and make a nice improvement - thanks Dillon Armstrong
- We have straightened the light pole and sign pole at the gate. These have been leaning at 30 degrees for years and make a nice visual improvement to anyone entering the club - thanks Dillon Armstrong
- We completed painting the two sign poles at the gate.
- Special thanks to Chris H and Billy Desmond, the new transfer switch is nearly complete on the generator.
- Dave Follman's team has rerouted the downspouts and gutters so that we are collecting all water possible at the club (as you know about 40% of our roof space was unused previously).
- We now have two new coats of roof coating on both buildings. (Donated 28 - 5 gallon buckets of coating).
- The liquor cabinet lights have been replaced and are no longer out and rusted. Dimmers going on ASAP.
- We are nearly complete with our replacement of old 4 foot bulbs with new LED replacement bulbs around the club.
- Numerous other small items have been attended to, and many more remain to be addressed but for now we are making good progress.
Coming up on the agenda is:
1) VHF base station radios,
2) New network cabling, firewalls, APs and service improvements in the office and club. Other IT improvements to follow.
3) Continuing the replacement of LED lights
4) Water system improvements